Image Map

Friday 3 April 2015

March Favourite's

March-2015-Favourites-Body-Shop-Benefit-Bourjois-Topshop-Got-2-Be-MUA-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely start to your bank holiday weekend! I can't believe it's that time again where I share with you all what products I've been using in the past month. This year is going far too quick for my liking - however I am looking forward to the warmer weather! This month I've been loving a range of products, some new and some old, so I thought I would talk about them with you all today!

March-2015-Favourites-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog
March-2015-Favourites-Body-Shop-Vitamin-E-Night-Oil-Benefit-Fine-One-One-Bourjois-Topshop-Cream-Blush-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog
March-2015-Favourites-Benefit-Fine-One-One-Bourjois-Topshop-Cream-Blush-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum Oil | LINK
I honestly can't get over my love for facial oils. They feel so luxurious on the skin and always leave my face looking and feeling amazing! I've been trying The Body Shop's Vitamin E facial oil every night for over a month now and I've really been loving the results. My skin always feels so soft and plump the morning after using the oil and feels like such a treat for my skin. I'd highly recommend anyone with any skin type to try this oil as it's great for hydrating and replenishing the skin.

Now that it's finally Spring I've been reaching for my cream blushers more than my powder ones so that I can achieve that dewy fresh glow. I haven't got round to picking up some new releases but I've definitely rekindled my love for some old favourites. When I've fancied more of a pink/ red toned blusher I've been applying my Benefit Fine One One which gives a lovely amount of colour plus an added highlighting touch. On other days when I like to go for more of an orange toned blush I'll either apply Bourjois' "Healthy Glow" or Topshop's "Head Over Heels" as these give a beautiful coral flush to the cheeks. If you've picked up any new cream blushers recently then do let me know in the comments, I'd love to try some new ones this Summer!

March-2015-Favourites-Got-2-Be-Mind-Blowing-MUA-Undress-Your-Skin-Highlighter-Real-Techniques-Domed-Shadow-Brush-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

Schwarzkopf Got2B Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray | LINK
I'll be honest and say I'm rather lazy when it comes to my hair. My idea of making an effort is simply curling it or putting it into a fish tail braid! When I heard about the new Got2B Mind Blowing spray which is designed to speed up the blow drying process, I headed straight to my local Boots - anything that gets me that extra 5 minutes in bed is a winner with me! I've definitely noticed a difference in how quickly my hair dries with this plus with the added benefits of heat protection and conditioning (as well as a lovely apple like scent!) this has now become a staple for me.

March-2015-Favourites-MUA-Undress-Your-Skin-Highlighter-Real-Techniques-Domed-Shadow-Brush-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog

MUA Undress Your Skin High Lighter | LINK
This is another old favourite which I have started using again. As I've been loving creating dewy looking skin this month, I've also been reaching for more highlighting products. I love the natural finish that the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter gives and I just seem to be reaching for it on a daily basis to highlight my cheek bones, brow bone and nose! I've also found that the Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush is a really nice size to apply this as it's small and fluffy.

So this is everything I've loved using in March! There seems to be a lot of old favourites making their way back into my makeup routine plus a couple of new staples! Let me know your thoughts on the products that I've been loving recently.

What have you been loving in March?

33 comments:

  1. Love the blushers, Topshop have some perfect ones for summer x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do :) hoping to pick some more up this year or even try the new cheek/ lip jellies xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful favs! I have not yet got chance to try the MUA highlighter as its always sold out hehe! but i will hopefully soon as it sounds great! those cream blushes also look amazing!
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go when you spot it. For £3 it's a beautiful product and looks amazing! Xx

      Delete
  3. I've been really impressed with the got2b products too, you should try their volumising hairspray (it's in a pink can), smells gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely keep an eye out :) I'm always looks for products that give extra volume xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely favourites, the blushes look amazing! :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 'Fine One One' and can't wait to start using it again this spring! - Gorgeous pictures too

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ | Top 7 Pink Lipsticks |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to start using it again :) I forgot how beautiful it is! Xx

      Delete
  6. OMG I need the Schwarzkopf Dry Styling Spray in my life, I have such long, thick hair that drying takes a while and this would be a god sent :) Tanya | Glamour. Glitter. Gloss. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this would be an amazing product for you :) definitely give it a try! Xx

      Delete
  7. I keep meaning to pick up the Body shop Vitamin E oil, it sounds really great.

    PhotoJennic 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing :) totally transformed my skin for the better! Xx

      Delete
  8. I've always loved the look of the Benefit Fine One One but I can never get on with cream blushers so I've always been reluctant to try it, and that MUA highlighter looks gorgeous! xx

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try some cheaper alternatives like the Topshop, Bourjois or even MUA ones? And also pick up a stippling brush to blend them out :) once you get the hang of it definitely pick up Fine One One, it's a gorgeous product xx

      Delete
  9. I really thought that fine one one was a roll on deodorant haha, i'm intrigued! Recently bought that MUA highlighter too and so excited to use it! thanks for the post lovely :)

    Jen,
    Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! hope you enjoy the highlighter, it's beautiful :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love the MUA highligher as well! I always reach for it. I just love the quality for such a cheap price.
    Great post girl! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great value for money and it's just so pretty to look at! Xx

      Delete
  11. everythin looks amazing!! love the copper packaging hehe

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fine One One packaging is so lovely! Definitely designed with us bloggers in mind haha xx

      Delete
  12. The Body Shop facial oil seems good, need to try it.

    Alisha x
    http://alishaxa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly such a life saver :) my skin has never looked and felt so lovely! Highly recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  13. Those products look great!!!!!!!
    -Jenna <3
    I followed, follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are so gorgeous! I absolutely love cream blushers in Spring, I have the Benefit Fine One One as well and it so nice! Lovely post xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) it is a fab product! Xx

      Delete
  15. Beautiful products. Love your blush shades, they look amazing.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Bourjois blusher is perfect for spring. My current favourite blusher for spring is the NYX stick brush in Orchid. Thanks for sharing! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the body shop vitamin E range and that serum has caught my eye a few times - I love anything that helps hydrate my skin! That hair styling spray sounds really interesting, I've never heard of anything that claims to help your hair dry faster but it would certainly be a great product for the summer.
    Nicola x (@itsneecola)

    ReplyDelete
  18. When The Fine One was originally released I must admit I don't recall being overly fussed by it however when ever I see it now I have to say I find myself quite interested in it. The look it helps to create is rather beautiful.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...