Image Map

Monday 25 June 2012

Tag | About me

I was tagged by Stacey Kane to do the 'About me' tag. Thank you!

I tag:
Anyone and everyone! 

Vital Statistics:
Me: Amie
Nicknames: Aimz (please don’t call me that though! Haha)
Birthday: 22nd August
Place of Birth: England
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Right now nothing, I’ve left sixth form but going to do a course in September
Residence: England
Screen Name: Amie Haffenden

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Hair Length: Long-ish, trying to grow it out
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: Hair, on a good day
Height: Probably about 5ft 5”
Braces?: Yep, had them put on last August and had them off in May this year :)
Glasses?: No
Piercing: Ears and belly button
Tattoos: Nope
Righty or Lefty: Right

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: A girl I met in year 7 but didn't become proper friends with until year 10
First Award: No idea but probably some kind of head teacher award in primary school
First Sport You Joined: I don’t do sports haha
First Real Vacation: Fuerteventura
First Concert: Party in the park haha!
First Love: My current boyfriend :)

Favourites:
Movie: I’m going to be a typical girl and say The Notebook
TV Show: I’m a Celebrity, The Apprentice anything reality really
Colours: Pinks, lilacs, baby blues
Song: I never have a favourite song really
Candy: Kinder egg. Yes I am nearly 18 but they’re so good!
Restaurant: Nandos!
Store: Miss Selfridge
School: Most likely the school I just left
Book: Probably ‘The Subtle Knife’ by Phillip Paulman
Magazine: It used to be More! but I don’t like the new layout so right now I’m magazine-less :(
Shoes: Ballet flats or heels

Currently:
Feeling: Tired but happy
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: Sure am
Listening To: My laptop whirling
Thinking About: How hungry I am
Wanting: Food
Watching: The laptop screen
Wearing: Pyjamas ;)

Future:
Want Children?: Yes, one day
Want to be Married: I would like to be
Careers in Mind: Something in beauty
Where do you want to live?: Where I live now

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Nope, well not full on, only to greet haha
Had Alcohol: I have
Smoked: Yes - only to try it though
Ran Away From Home: No
Broken a bone: No
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: Hope not
Broke Up With Someone: No
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: No
Miracles: Ever since studying this in Philosophy I just don’t know anymore! Most likely not though
Love At First sight: No, you might be attracted to them but it’s not love
Ghosts: I’m not sure, I doubt they exist
Aliens: Yes, there’s no way we’re the only life-forms in the whole universe
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: If you feel like it’s right
Yourself: Mostly

Amie

6 comments:

  1. ohmylife party in the park, good times ;) reaallly want a kinder egg now... I'm loving reading these posts on peoples blogs, I'm just nosey really haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I remember seeing rachel stevens and liberty x, so cool ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice! I love the Notebook! You're not being a typical girl, my bf loves it!
    Nice knowing you more! :)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to write you anothet comment hahah but I have chosen to do this aswell and linked your blog on my post ! SO hope that gets you more followers/readers :) It will be up tomorrow at 4pm
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...